“All I want for Christmas is GLUE!” was the theme for a Christmas sweater crafted by one of our own team members at GlueArts. We have quite the selection of glue…so what better materials to use than our own?
Here’s a quick rundown on how our glue was used on the sweater:
· Glue pellets were bonded using Adhesive Squares patches=INSTANT SNOW!
· Glue pillows were transformed into presents under the tree
· Christmas tree (an artificial turf sample from one of our customers) was bonded with hot glue
· Snowman crafted from melted pools of hot glue
· Stockings holding “peppermint sticks” (glue sticks wrapped with electrical tape) were hot glued
· Hot glue blobs created falling snow
· Words were spelled with glitter glue
Phew…that is a lot of glue! Now we want to know how you’ve used our glue for any Christmas projects. Will you be making your own sweater? Tell us all about it!